Sunday, April 12, 2015

Personal Info

Hi! Hello! I'm Michelle Pesquera Baratas, a first timed blogger, 23 years of age, currently lived at Cabuyao Laguna Philippines since 2010, actually were just renting an apartment as of now. I came from the beautiful Municipality of Loon Province of Bohol. I lived there since I was born April 3, 1992. I have a happy and loving family, my mother, my father, my eldest brother and two youngest sister. I left my homeland last November 2010 and flew here in Laguna for work. I was an SK Chairwoman in our Barangay when I left but that was my last term of my service, so its ok. :) I didn't finished my college years because of  family financial, I was only depending of my salary as an SK Chairwoman for my tuition fees and other miscellaneous so when my term has going to end, I wasn't able to finished my course. That was my biggest regret until now. So I decided to approached one of our relatives who were currently living in Cavite to help me, to find job, and thank God, she doesn't hesitate to help me. And now I'm living here in Laguna for almost 4 years since the day I went here. I'm living together with my brother, sister and my boyfriend. Were just renting only one apartment which is affordable for us to pay. The place is good for us. The unit is huge. The place is a walking distance to the market, one ride only to reach the malls and other establishments. Hassle free you know... :)

Thats what I loved the most in this place
Photo taken last December 31, 2014, welcoming the New Years Eve with my whole family..  <3


Be sure to check out my next blog guys.. Until next time reading.. GODBLESS!!!

1 comment: